From the Desk of Ms. Westphal, Library Media Specialist: How to Search for eBooks in Follett Destiny
Our collection includes: Easy, Chapter, Non-Fiction, Young Adult and Many Professional eBooks
• Log into http://pearls.ypschools.org
• Click on the Follett Destiny eCatalog Tab
• Click on our School Name listed under Elementary/Middle Schools
• All Students
Username (type your 6 digit student ID#) & Password (type student)
* School Staff
: Username (type your first initial, last name) & Password (type your ID #)
• On the catalog page select Follett Shelf to browse and borrow eBooks
• Select Material Type: There are 98 Interactive eBooks. Each of these eBooks has an infinity symbol on the cover, which means an unlimited number of patrons may browse and read these eBooks at the same time. You will have two choices: Have the eBook read to you or click sound off and read the eBook yourself. Some eBooks will include a multiple choice quiz.
• There are 105 Follett eBooks. Each of these eBooks has only one copy. You can check out any eBook by dragging the eBook into the checkout box. After reading the eBook you can write a review. Each review will be read by Ms. Westphal. If it is approved it will be posted to our website.
• You may also use the Digital Resource Link at the top of the page to browse our Interactive eBooks that are available from Capstone Library or Lerner Books.
• You can also search for a title by typing the title or authors name in the Find Field. All websites are reviewed by educators. • Once you check out an eBook you will select from the catalog page your MyInfo Tab to open and read your eBook. All eBooks will check in automatically after 14 days.
• Finally, when you are done browsing or checking out eBooks click your name in the top right corner and click Logout.
"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more you learn, the more places you'll go."
: You can Browse and Read our eBooks 24/7, 365 days a year
Any questions Email Ms. Westphal: firstname.lastname@example.org